Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Psychic Faire in February.

So I attended a psychic faire at the Enchanted Cottage earlier this month. I read Runes again. My buddy Robert read Tarot next door in my canopy. I had quite a few clients come in. The questions ranged from relationships to career. To be quite honest I was on top form. I used a three rune spread for the majority of the readings. In a few of the readings I pulled other runes if I had a question on a perticular to find the root of the first rune in relation of the question. Being Valentine's month I used a special heart shaped spread split for the couple for relationship questions. It worked beautifully. I'm going to use it in future readings.

I plan on working on my Geomancy skills to present it at psychic faires.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment